RETURN POLICY & EXCHANGES
Effective Date: 11/01/2023
1. Returns and Exchanges
At LEAD Inc, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If you're not happy with your purchase, you may return or exchange eligible items subject to the terms and conditions outlined in this return policy.
2. Eligibility for Returns and Exchanges
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, items must be in their original, unused condition, and must be returned within 14 business days from the date of purchase.
- All returns or exchanges must include the original packaging, acrylic pouch, dust pouch, tags, and any accessories that came with the item. Any damaged, used, incomplete or soiled product(s) cannot be returned or exchanged. Failure to do so may result in non-acceptance of your return or exchange.
3. Non-Eligible Items
The following items are non-returnable: Bodysuits, Swimwear.
4. Return Process
To initiate a return or exchange:
- Contact our client services team at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Pack the item securely and include a copy of your packing slip or receipt, along with the RMA number.
Mail your return to:
Attn: Client Services
351 Manhattan Avenue
Jersey City, NJ 07307
Once your order has reached our workshop it will be verified by our experts. If the product meets our return conditions, you will be reimbursed to your original payment method, or your exchange order will be processed. Any item that is returned damaged, used, incomplete, or soiled will not be refunded and will be sent back to you. Please allow up to 14 business days for all returns and exchanges to be processed.
If you would like to exchange an item, please indicate the replacement item you desire when requesting an RMA. Once your return is approved, we will process the exchange.
7. Shipping Costs
Shipping costs are non-refundable, and you are responsible for the return shipping fees unless the return is due to our error.
8. California Residents
California law provides certain additional rights to residents of California. If you are a California resident, you have the right to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information to third parties for direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
9. Contact Us
If you have any questions or need further assistance regarding our return policy, please contact our client services team at firstname.lastname@example.org.